vrijdag 25 januari 2013

FOF: Nelson!

Yes! Today is the day :)
Nelson is finished, and I get to show him to you :)


This lovely little guy, by a pattern of Stacey Trock, is crocheted in the most ridiculous shades of pink and orange-y yellow. But it turned out a very nice (and bright) combination.
For taking pictures however these colors suck, they loose their true shades... But, I have only a simple crappy camera, so this is the best I could do.

I have not gotten anything else finished, as a one-night sleep-over of my sister turned into a two-night sleep-over because of bad weather and trains that did not manage to ride without major delays (it was a three hour ride, instead of the usual 40-minutes :o ).

I do hope you and others did though, and so please hop over to Tami's Amis to see more FOs!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. He's cute. The colors are perfect for him. They are so bright and cheerful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. He's adorable. I like the different shades of orange you used to make him. He's quite an interesting little fellow.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely owl!

    Have a great weekend.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-42/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So cute! Isn't it funny how some colors just don't photograph well? Bugs me...I can't figure out what works! I think your owl looks awesome! Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen