vrijdag 17 mei 2013

FOF: Jip

Hi everyone. Time for FOFriday...
Of course Jip is finished... I enjoyed reading you anticipation to see it! :P

Actually there are supposed to be litlle crosses on its stomach, to completely finish it... But well, it just slipped my mind. After the picture Jip go totally finished.
But cute it is, right?

I did finish another project... But I can't show you. I finished the animal for my Buddy Bee. But because I don't know if she is stalking me, I can't post it.
Except for teasers, such as this one:

In this box one will find the cutie I finished!
And in the background, you can see Jip! With its belly cross stitched!

For more FO-goodness, please visit Tami's Amis!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Really cute! You are invited to share this with Show Your Stuff:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2013/05/moist-chocolate-cookies-show-your-stuff.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pssst ... he's winking at me. I think JIP's done something he shouldn't have. Is he a little bit mischevious?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh yes... He is, don't you see him sneaking into the last picture... :P

      Verwijderen