vrijdag 19 juli 2013

FOF: The big reveal!

Hello everyone... Finally the Friday you have all been waiting for: what is the animal I have been crocheting for the Mystery CAL?
If you can't control you curiosity then you will have to scroll down...
Because I also have something else to share with you:

I finished Tara as well! :)
She has become so cute... And the yarn (Drops Paris) is very nice to work with, gives nice results.
It is a shame there is so little on a ball... But if I ever have to make something (extra) pretty I know I will use it again...
And Tara I will make again too, by the way... She's such a cutie! :)

And then...
Where you have been waiting and guessing for for weeks: what is that animal I have been making for the Mystery CAL from FreshStitches?

Kangaroos and little baby-Joeys :)

Kangaroos were guessed to be the result on day one already... But I have never seen it in my mountain of pieces, but they turned out very nice.
Only...

What a nice tail is this...

Mommy, I want a tail like that too!

Gelukkig is dat natuurlijk helemaal goed gekomen:

Yeah, we have tails!


Group hug!

I have enjoyed the Mystery CAL once again... And next time I certainly will participate again.

And with these, I have shown you all that there is to show this week...
Please, do visit Tami's Amis for more!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG they're adorable!!!! The little joeys are especially awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing projects! Lovley kangaroos.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminado-gorros/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen