donderdag 19 september 2013

FOF: Oh, so tiny!

I am extra early with FOFriday this week... As a reward for skipping WIPWednesday ;)
Well, no... Not really. But tomorrow I will probably not get any blogging done, so I though I'd do it today for you guys.
This week FOF is themed! Everything is very, very tiny!


Remember me mentioning the new CAL from FreshStitches? Well, this week it has ended and I am showing off my tiny-a-long projects to you!

First of all we have a little butterfly:


This little cutie, Muriel, has made onto my list of favorites... Will definitely make another of these, and another...
I made Muriel using Catania Fine and a 2mm hook :)

Then now, my biggest challenge: I made a little animal with DMC embroidery floss! Wow, that was tiny... And a little slippery... And sometimes a bit of a pain for my fingers...
But I so like the end result; definitely worth it:


A mini-cow! Jackie has one, almost two, big brother(s)... I still have to photograph them together, and I promise to show you that picture sometime! :)
For this project I used a 1,5mm hook. Meanwhile though, I have managed to get my hands on a 0.5mm hook, so I definitely have to give that a try some day. How tiny will that be?

And my last project is the smallest... But with this one I had a different approach.
It is also made with Catania Fina and a 2mm, but I sorta halved the pattern: that makes is double tiny!


Isn't my Mixtro Mini-Monster not incredibly cute? Nothing monstrous about this, right?
For this one I am 100% sure there will be more... They are such a fantastic little present as a key chain :)

At this moment I am not sure whether or not I will have something to show you next Friday... But I will definitely fill you in on my WIPs on Wednesday. See you then!

Friday morning (probably) you will find more WIPs at Tami's Amis, so check it out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten