donderdag 26 september 2013

FOF: Safari

Hi everyone! Another Thursday post this week, instead of the supposed to be Friday post... But well, it's better then not posting at all! ;)
Of course I already told you what to expect today...
The safari skittles!

Oh, and they turned out so much fun! :)



Not my best pictures ever... But then again, this isn't the final, final product. As I said, it needs two balls (so one more to go) and a storage bag. They will come some time in the coming week.

:) At least it seems to become a successful project.






And now on with part 2!

I hope to show it to you next week, although it might not be on the day you are used to from me... Thursday and Friday both promised to become very busy days without much blogging time! I will see when I can put it on, but I will at least try to link up with Tami's Amis, as always on Fridays, although I might be a bit late...
And as I have already given you the link: don't forget to stop by for more FOs at Tami's Amis!

1 opmerking: