vrijdag 15 november 2013

FOF: Cliff 4ever!

Hi everyone... FOFriday already again. I have only one project to show this week, but certainly cute enough to fill the whole blog with!
This week I finished another one of my favorite FreshStitches designs... You already figured out some time ago that Stacey Trock is my favorite designer, right?

But lately I haven't had much time on my hands to make much of her patterns, so some time during this week I had the ginourmous desire to make one... And let is happen to be that I recently bought some very fine yarns a the KreaDoe craft fair.
This is the result:


A very cute Cliff de Brontosaurus in very cute colors!
This Cliff has been made with real wool... It is my first time using that stuff, really!
It worked just fine, only when assembling I had some trouble with my thread wanting to break. Something I will have to keep in mind for next time...superlieve kleurtjes!
Deze Cliff is gemaakt met echte wol...


This is already my fourth Cliff, so I named him Cliff 4ever... For sure this pattern is an absolute favorite! :D

Next week I hope for more fun things to show. And don't forget about Meow Monday...

Now all that is left to do, is a visit to Tami's Amis.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten