zaterdag 30 november 2013

FOF.2

Hi everyone, while it is no longer Friday, it is time for my actual FOFriday post.
Yesterday it was just too late to write the entire thing (and translate it for my Dutch blog), so I catch up today.

I promised you two projects. So let's get started with these:

These two Lil' Giddy Ups I made as a pattern test for MonstersToyBox. She is downscaling all of her big animals, and I love the tiny versions! Can you imagine my joy when she asked me to test.
The horses turned out very cute! ;)



Then I have my other project... Of course you already saw it yesterday, but I am loving it enough to show her here again today! :D

This is Suusje Sheep. Made by a Dutch designer, Stip en Haak, her pattern is only available in Dutch. Still it is pretty straight forward, so with a translation scheme you will be able to pull it off.

Not too much pictures as she is going to her new home in a few minutes already... Talking about a last-minute gift ;)

Hope to see you back again soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten