woensdag 20 november 2013

WIPW: A new challenge

Hello everyone... It's WIPWednesday today. And I have quite some projects to show, so lets move on immediately!

First I wanted to show you some progress on my Spyro, I've come along quite far:


The quality of the pictures isn't too good... But you get the idea! He only needs his paws and his wings, so that is what I will be working on the next two weekends.

Then I started on a requested project, I have called it The Little Owl Project...

This picture says it all... I will be making owls similar to the one already there. I make them in the colors provide for me, shown at the bottom. Also, they will hold sounds, shown left. I have 3 different sounds in 5 different forms, so I was thinking to make 8 owls and have 4 or 5 with a sound in it. Excited about this project, but I have to put it on hold for some holiday crochet and...

... a semi-last minute birthday present.
I have another nephew's birthday coming up. As I made something for all three of my other nephews, this one deserves something nice too...

I will be making a textured sheep... Maybe add in some sound also, but I will have to see how that will work out.
What is the challenge on this sheep? It is made with the infamous 'teddy yarn'.

 It looks like this and is incredibly soft and warm...

But I used 6 stitch makers to keep track of my stitch count... You can't see what you are doing!
Yet, I managed to tackle this and finished crocheting the belly:

 Now I will have the head left to make in this yarn, after that I can return to more relaxed crocheting with 'normal' yarns... I am very excited about this project and can't wait to finish or show it to you...

I do fear however that I won't have any FOs ready to show on Friday. But, don't miss me! I will be back on Monday...

Until then you can visit Tami's Amis for more WIPs and she will have plenty FOs on Friday for you as well!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten