woensdag 4 december 2013

WIPW: Sinterklaas

This WIPWednesday is a short one, I only have one project... But this one is extremely cute!
I am making a Sinterklaas... On my Dutch blog I could leave it at that. For my international readers I advise a quick Google-ing. Sinterklaas is a Dutch children's celebration. You get lots of presents and you can eat lots of candy... Of course it has a deeper meaning and history, but for that I refer you to Wikipedia.
^ This is only the dress/body... Isn't that already incredibly cute?

And it only gets better... This is seriously the most huggable, little Sint I have ever seen!

I love this little project! And I must admit... I already finished him... But this is WIPW, so no showing off of the end result.
For those of you who can't wait: here you will find the Sint (with pattern for a Gnome, I modified it to fit my needs...)

For those who can wait, I hope to see you back on Friday!

Linking with Tami's Amis, as always.

1 opmerking:

  1. I just love your Sinterklaas--I snuck a peek at the finished product--what incredible detail. My mother was German and we celebrated St. Nicholas day by leaving out our shoes and finding them filled with little gifts and candy the next morning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen