vrijdag 10 januari 2014

FOF: New things...

Hi everyone! It is as I thought, said, it would be: I have two not, or rarely shown, projects finished. So please scroll on, you're in for a surprise ;)

This first one I am sure of: you have never seen it!

Meet Kruimel (Crumb) the Cat. He is made to a Dutch, free pattern. It is to be found here: Stip en Haak. It is a quick thing and I finished him in one go, in a few hours. Hence he skipped WIPW.

This second project I thought I showed once... But I might not have shown it at all... Doesn't matter: he is finished now!

A little snowman hand puppet. He is love already dearly by my mom:

The pattern for this little doll, named Pim, I have not been able to find online, I got it from the Dutch version of Simply Crochet (number 2).

That's all for today. Don't forget to link up your blog as well at Tami's Amis.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten