woensdag 15 januari 2014

WIPW: Turtles

Hi everyone! I have some nice projects to show this WIPW, that just manage to fit in next to a paper I have to write for school...

There are three actually... Let's start with one that is familiar:

I finished the body of the dragon... Now on with the details... That reminds me, I need to pull out some more pipe rags, to add to the paws!

Then the second one... This idea came to me as I was brainstorming on a present for my uncle, turning 65 this month:

A Tartan Plaided Cliff! I don't know if this one will actually go to my uncle, as it will have to be finished rather quickly for that to happen... My uncle lives in Scotland (in case you didn't guess) and his package will have to ship out on time.

But this last project will go there... It was my moms favorite of all of my ideas, so I went with that:

I am making two turtles... And I am making them quickly... Which is why Cliff might not get finished: I am not sure if I will find the time.

I finished one total turtle body... Still have to work on the second. Then I have two shells and some accessories to worry about. I hope to finish them quickly ;)

Tami's Amis is your source for more, until Friday, when I will be back!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten