vrijdag 24 april 2015

FOF: Birthday Presents Part 1

Hi everyone! I can't believe it is Friday already! Then I really need to show you something!

I already said that with lowering the number of blog posts, the amount of crocheting done would not lessen... So, this week and next week I have some FOs to show you.
Why not show them both at once? Well, they were both birthday presents, and I'd hate to accidentally spoil a surprise (even though I'm pretty sure the recipient doesn't read this...).

This week I will show you my sister's birthday present!


It's a big, big bear! :D He still needs a scarf, but well... Summer is coming! ;)

Let's put in my sister for scale, shall we?



He's just great, isn't he?
Well, next week we will do this all over again, with the next present!

If you can't get enough of my blogging... Come back on Sunday! I don't know if you've seen it, but I do keep a blog-series then for my next blanket love!

See you soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten